Why this large CPAP pillow is so effective…..
EnduriMed CPAP pillow is more effective than any other pillow out there because of it’s unique design. It allows for a more comfortable sleep.
The durable material and large size will give you the comfort that you have been looking for.
For people who have sleep apnea, cpap machines, bipap machines, apap machines, and other sleep mask needs.
Since we have to wear a CPAP machine, let’s make it the most comfortable experience we can.
This pillow will give you…
- High quality memory foam
- Ultimate comfort
- No more restless nights!
- One size fits all
- Comes ready to use
RELAX – High quality memory foam creates the best contour pillow design giving you comfort no matter what position you sleep in.
THE DESIGN – 2 Levels of Thickness & Comfort. Doesn’t matter your size!
WAKE UP REFRESHED– and Sleep Easier! Other Pillows Wont Cut It!
SLEEP AIRFLOW SUPPORT – One Size Fits All – Large Or Small – Back Sleepers, Side Sleepers, & Stomach Sleepers Will Sleep Better Than Ever!
This pillow comes ready to use. Stop re-positioning yourself throughout the night. Let your mask hang to the side. There is a space specifically designed for your CPAP machine mask to fit.
This is one of the sleep supplies you can’t go without!
==> STOP ADJUSTING YOUR HEAD THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT!
Stop waking up wondering if your CPAP machine stayed in place.
CPAP machine masks can leak and move while we are sleeping rendering it useless.
No more facial lines from tightening the mask so tight trying to prevent it from moving.
Choose your side. Thicker or thinner. Either side is comfortable.
No other pillow on the market for people with Sleep Apnea…
….. can compare to this one. This is the most comfortable pillow around. My son uses it and he doesn’t even have Sleep Apnea or snoring issues. Its just a great pillow for a good price.
“I’d recommend it to everyone.” – Jeneen C. (read more EnduriMed CPAP pillow reviews here)
FINAL VERICT: Is the EnduriMed CPAP machine pillow worth it?
A resounding YES!
- We all want a good night sleep
- What’s the sense of wearing a CPAP machine if it leaks or moves too much
- Others will thank you. You got a good night’s rest which will make you happier
- Machine Washable
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Question: What if I am a stomach sleeper?
A: NO PROBLEM! You can sleep on your stomach. Just adjust your mask to fit into the right spot on the pillow.
Question: How do I purchase a CPAP pillow?
Question: Does this EnduriMed CPAP machine pillow work well with the ResMed nasal pillow mask?
A: Yes, the indention at each corner gives you two choices for easy fit
Sleep Apnea Truths and Untruths
- Sleep Apnea is not dangerous. Untruth. There are many interruptions that go along with sleep apnea. Untreated, it has been linked to job related accidents, heart attacks, and strokes.
- Sleep Apnea blocks your airflow. Truth. The most common type of sleep apnea is called OSA. It happens when your tongue, tonsils or throat tissue block your airway. When you try to breath in, the air can’t get through. There is also Central Sleep Apnea. This is when the brain does not give the signal for your body to breath in air. (less common)
- Sleep Apnea doesn’t affect kids. Untruth. OSA is common in kids. In most cases the symptoms are mild. Children eventually outgrow the condition. In some cases, the children may develop behavioral issues or serious medical problems as a result.
- Loosing weight can help with OSA. Truth. Loosing weight may be the first defense in the battle with OSA. Talk to your doctor about starting a weight loss program. Small amounts of weight loss can improve your symptoms.
These are just a few things you can do to help your journey in your cpap machine life!